With the QMPMA constitutional challenge hearing winding up at the end of March, we wanted to share with you a very general idea of what to expect through the coming year and beyond.
The graphic below gives a broad overview of the various steps in our roll-out based on two key assumptions:
- the FPSLREB dismisses the QMPMA challenge
- RCMP members voted to certify the NPF as their bargaining agent.
We hope you find this helpful and will keep you updated on progress and any shifts in timing.
Aside from receiving interesting and relevant information, there is another important reason to join the NPF: only members of the NPF will be eligible to participate in an upcoming bargaining survey toward the end of April. In the survey, we’ll be asking about your priorities and considerations for our new Collective Agreement. Your feedback on this survey will be one of the tools used to determine what topics NPF advances in a future bargaining proposal. New members who sign-up before the survey will have a chance to participate.
In the meantime, here are three other things you can do to help.
- Join the NPF. Click here.
- Share this information with your colleagues.
- Stay informed by downloading our app on iTunes or Google Play. (You don’t need to join or share your personal email to use our app.)