Voting begins today for the first-ever certification of a national bargaining agent to represent you and all front-line members across the country. This is a truly historic time, and we will be sharing information by email, social media and on our app throughout the voting period to support a strong “Yes” vote. We hope you will share this information with your colleagues.
First, here’s a reminder of the voting process which is now underway:
All eligible members and reservists will be receiving two identical voter information packages: one delivered by mail to your home address and one to your work email via GroupWise (check “spam”).
Each member can only vote once, using either of the two voter packages.
- To vote, simply log onto www.fpslreb-crtespf.isivote.
com or call 1-877-495-0613
- Enter your unique and confidential Personal Identification Number provided in the voter package.
- Then cast your ballot by answering “Yes” or “No” to the question “Do you want the National Police Federation to be your certified bargaining agent?”
It is that easy to vote yes for a national independent voice!
If you did not receive a voter information package, please contact the Voter Helpline 1-833-579-5673 Weekdays 08:30-16:30 EST
Throughout the voting phase, it is more important than ever for all members to join the NPF to be kept aware of the voting process. Please share this information with your colleagues who have not yet made their decision to join the NPF.
In the meantime, here are three other things you can do to help.
- Join the NPF. Click here.
- Share this information with your colleagues.
- Stay informed by downloading our app on iTunes or Google Play. (You don’t need to join or share your personal email to use our app.)