We’ll be hosting several informal Q&A information sessions over the next month to talk about what’s next beyond certification. The first of these are in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta next week. We hope you can come out and have a coffee with us:
- May 13th – 13:00-15:00 – Royal Canadian Legion, 294 Lumber Ave, Steinbach, MB
- May 14th – 10:00-12:00 – Home Inn & Suites, 506 Broadway St NW, Yorkton, SK
- May 14th – 17:00-19:00 – Royal Regina Golf Club, Regina, SK
- May 15th – 13:00-15:00 – Royal Canadian Legion, 2810 Bremner Ave, Red Deer, AB
- May 16th – 10:00-12:00 – Royal Canadian Legion, 235 3rd St W, Brooks, AB
We’ll be sharing dates and locations in E Division, O, National Division and the Atlantic in coming weeks. Please invite your colleagues as both NPF members and non-members are welcome.
Only NPF members receive interesting and notable updates and links to our evolving Rights and Responsibilities Handbook so please share these and other benefits of membership with your colleagues.
Also, our new website will launch soon with a “Members Only” access area. All registered NPF members chose a username and password when they initially joined NPF. If you have forgotten yours, please follow the link below to reset your password so you can continue to have seamless access to NPF information on our new website.
Password reset: https://npf-fpn.com/login/
In the meantime, here are three other things you can do to help.
- Join the NPF. Click here.
- Share this information with your colleagues.
- Stay informed by downloading our app on iTunes or Google Play. (You don’t need to join or share your personal email to use our app.)