Thank you to all who attended our Q&A information sessions in O and National Divisions last week. Next week’s dates and locations in the Atlantic Divisions are listed below. We hope you can come out and meet with us:
- June 3rd, 2019 0900-1100 – Avalon North Wolverines SAR, 12 Station Rd., Bay Roberts, NL
- June 3rd, 2019 1400-1600 – Shriners Hall, 1C Masonic Terrace, Clarenville, NL
- June 4th, 2019 1000-1200 – HRPA Building, 103 Thorne Ave, Dartmouth, NS
- June 4th, 2019 1500-1700 – Truro Police Department, 776 Prince Street, Truro, NS
- June 5th, 2019 0930-1130 – Town of Cornwall Boardroom, 39 Lowther Drive, Cornwall, PEI
- June 5th, 2019 1400-1600 – Training Room Riverview Fire, 650 Pinewood Rd, Riverview, NB
We’ll be sharing the common themes members have brought forward form these Info Sessions over the next few weeks, keep an eye out for them.
Only NPF members receive interesting and notable updates and links to our evolving Rights and Responsibilities Handbook so please share these and other benefits of membership with your colleagues.
Also, our new website will launch June 5th “Members Only” access area. All registered NPF members chose a username and password when they initially joined NPF. If you have forgotten yours, please follow the link below to reset your password so you can continue to have seamless access to NPF information on our new website.
Password reset: http://npf-fpn.com/login/
In the meantime, here are three other things you can do to help.
- Join the NPF. Click here.
- Share this information with your colleagues.
- Stay informed by downloading our app on iTunes or Google Play. (You don’t need to join or share your personal email to use our app.)